Book your FREE VIRTUAL CONSULTATION now!
Does the thought of having your missing teeth replaced feel like a daunting and expensive prospect?
At Dental Concepts in Hampshire, we offer a variety of restorative dental treatments to suit your lifestyle, well-being and budget. From dentures, and fixed dentures to bridges and dental implants, there is something for every patient who has one or more teeth missing.
Here at Dental Concepts we use a variety of restorative systems and if you want to find out how these could work for you, why not visit us at the practice for a detailed explanation. Simply book an appointment with us by calling 01256 893 517
Our team member Dr Fadi Barrak BDS (Bristol), FDS RCS (Eng), MB BS (Lond), DipImpDent RCSED, FHEA (UCLAN) GDC No 69265 has trained and qualified to deliver a wide range of teeth replacement treatment to a high standard at Dental Concepts.
Dr Barrak has a combined experience in oral and maxillofacial surgery in both hospital and primary care settings since 1994. He was, until recently Honorary Consultant at both West Middlesex and Ealing hospitals. He is also a mentor for the Association of Dental Implantology and the International Team for Implantology.
He has been placing implants since 1998, constituting over 90% of his clinical work. He has been with Dental Concepts as a visiting implant surgeon for more than 3 years. Having always been interested in clinical education, he has had the privilege of mentoring numerous colleagues over the last 8 years who range from beginners to experienced
Implants at Dental Concepts
Implant dentistry offers a clinically proven and safe solution to getting back a great smile and being able to bite and chew with confidence. This is how they work:
1. Dental implants are small metal screws that are placed in the jaw where teeth are missing
2. Once firmly settled in the jaw, crowns, bridges and dentures can be fixed onto the implants, creating a natural-looking and stable restoration
• When you lose your natural teeth, your jaw bone and surrounding tissues start to resorb or disappear over time. When implants are placed in the jaw, it stimulates the remaining bone to grow and mesh around the metal, along with tiny blood vessels.
• Implants help restore function so you can eat, chew and bite as usual
• Implants are a natural-looking way to replace missing teeth while improving the cosmetic appearance of your smile
There are many benefits to having your smile restored here at Dental Concepts in Hampshire such as:
• Flexible opening times
• Patient car park
• A highly trained support team
• A full range of facilities all under one roof
• Disabled access
If you have any questions about having your missing teeth replaced be sure to book an appointment with us today to discuss your options.
Drop into the practice at 67 Winchester Road, Whitchurch, Hampshire, RG28 7HW or call us on 01256 893 517
The Corona Virus (Covid 19) has now affected about 110 countries in the world. We as a dental …Read more
Who doesn’t love Christmas? For many it’s one of their favourite times of the year! …Read more
Autumn is filled with abundant traps for your oral health. We love to enjoy our hot drinks like …Read more
Without leaving home, get proper dental advice. Start with a free virtual consultation with Dr Manish today. All you need is your mobile phone. Our limited time offer: Get £500 discount and free teeth whitening with your Invisalign treatment.