Book your FREE VIRTUAL CONSULTATION now!
Just think of any celebrities today, for example, Keira Knightly, Cheryl Fernandez-Versini and Simon Cowell and you will agree that their shiny white smiles plastered all over the internet and magazine covers, leave a lasting impression.
If you are self-conscious about the colour of your teeth or if you have some staining, professional tooth whitening treatment is a safe and recommended option for you to consider. And if you’re looking for top-quality patient care you’ve come to the right place!
Here at Dental Concepts in Hampshire we use Zoom! for whitening in the surgery or if you prefer to whiten at home in your own time we also supply a home whitening kit. If you want to find out how these could work for you, why not visit us at the practice for a detailed explanation? Simply book an appointment with us by calling us 01264 313 999
What to expect from treatment
Here is an overview of how teeth whitening works:
1. Firstly you will be assessed to ensure you are suitable for tooth whitening
2. A starting shade will be assessed.
3. Your gums and cheeks will be protected with gauze, cotton wool and a liquid plastic known as dam.
4. The whitening agent will be applied to your teeth and you will sit under the Zoom lamp for 15 minutes. (The lamp speeds up the whitening process.
5. Ph booster gel will be applied before each application and this is repeated 3 to 4 times
6. You will then be asked to wear your whitening trays and top up gels at home for 3 nights, stabilise for a week and then another 3 nights.
Whitening at Home
Pola Tray home teeth whitening kits are also available and lighten the teeth more gradually – the trays with bleaching agent can be worn overnight. With all whitening treatments, individual results will vary and are based on your initial tooth colour and the nature of your tooth staining.
There are many benefits to having your teeth whitened here at Dental Concepts in Hampshire such as;
• Flexible opening times
• Patient car park
• A highly trained support team
• A full range of facilities all under one roof
• Disabled access
If you have any questions about having your teeth whitened, be sure to book an appointment with us today to discuss your options.
Drop into the practice at Unit 1B, 132 Weyhill Road, Andover, Hampshire, SP10 3BE or call us on 01264 313 999
The Corona Virus (Covid 19) has now affected about 110 countries in the world. We as a dental …Read more
Who doesn’t love Christmas? For many it’s one of their favourite times of the year! …Read more
Autumn is filled with abundant traps for your oral health. We love to enjoy our hot drinks like …Read more
Without leaving home, get proper dental advice. Start with a free virtual consultation with Dr Manish today. All you need is your mobile phone. Our limited time offer: Get £500 discount and free teeth whitening with your Invisalign treatment.